Renting terms and conditions to reserve any of the accommodations. 
If you have any questions or request, please do not hesitate to Contact us...

Terms & Conditions
* Weekends reservations could only be made within 72 hours before arriving date.

* We do not offer one night stay.

* $300 credit card hold is required for reservation. (This amount is not part of the payment, it is a security deposit in case of any damages).

* The hold for security deposit will be off after the house inspection.
* Transactions for the reservation could be made by Pay Pal or credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover).
* Less than a month reservation the full amount is due arrival day.  (Certify Check, Money Order, Cash) Payable to: Feel at Home Vacations Inc.
* For monthly and seasonal reservations payments are as follow:
( 25% of the payment is due 2 months before arrival date (Non-Refundable) and the rest 75% is due the arrival day. 

* 3% Service fee will be added when payment is made by Credit card 
* An email confirmation will be sent within 24 hours after reservation application is received.
* Please be aware dates will not be reserved  until security deposit is received.

* Full refund of the $300 if the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to arrival day.

* Rates for all 1BR bungalows are based on double occupancy. 

* Rates for all 2BR units are based on 4 guests.

* Extra charge per guests per night when exceed the number of guests per unit.

* For Reservations visit  ----->>>  Reservations

Bring your Bike or Rent One!
Bike rentals available, (Must be Reserved in Advanced) Bikes are limited.

Some Basic House Rules:
* Check/in time is 3pm  
* Check/out time is 11am  
* No smoking in the apartment 
* No smoking illegal substance in premises(Bungalows/Court yard/etc) 
* No parties allowed 
* No pets
* $25 will be deducted from security deposit if the house keys is not returned 
* Only the guests listed on the reservation are allow to stay 
* Extra guest is $15 per guest/per night 
* House is delivered clean for each guest, normal continuance is the responsibility of each guest.

* A star up kit is provided,(soap, shampoo and condition sample, dish soap and toilet paper) we do not refills during the stay.
* Destruction of the property is the responsibility of the guest and it will be deducted from security deposit. 
* Street Parking only. 

We appreciate your inquiry, Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions.  

Best Regards,
Feel at Home Vacations
Tel: 718-945-0901

Feel at Home Vacations